My L A Weight Loss Diary

Daily musings for and about real women and men who are reshaping their bodies and their lives on the LA Weight Loss program. To become one of our bloggers, write to Blogger@myLAweightlossdiary.com

Friday, December 07, 2007

Greetings from the blog's newest contributor

Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer Boyer, and I'm the Senior Director of Communications and Programs for L A Weight Loss. I'll be chiming in here on the blog to give you important nutrition information, tasty recipes, and handy weight loss tips.

I'm a registered dietician, and have experience in adult weight management with a specialization in diabetes. So I have an artillery of practical advice to help you shed inches from your waistline -- and keep it that way.

When I'm not blogging, I develop training programs and materials for our L A Weight Loss counselors. I also train them so they can provide the best advice and guidance to you. (For more background info on me, check out my profile on the right.)

Stay tuned for my first official post, coming soon. I promise it'll be delicious!