My L A Weight Loss Diary

Daily musings for and about real women and men who are reshaping their bodies and their lives on the LA Weight Loss program. To become one of our bloggers, write to Blogger@myLAweightlossdiary.com

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Greetings from the blog's newest contributor!

Hello everyone! My name is Sandra Maltzman, and I'm the new Director of Nutrition Services for L A Weight Loss Franchise Company. I'll be contributing healthy eating tips and tricks of the trade, in addition to new recipes to help readers stay on their weight loss track.

I've been working in the nutrition and health industry for over 10 years, and I'm very excited to be a part of L A Weight Loss now.

I feel like I've done just about everything in the field, including sales and product development, new product research, community outreach, marketing, promotions, nutrition analysis, and allergy assessments -- whew!

My clients have been everyone from college students, to patients with rare metabolic disorders.

At L A, I'll be researching and developing all of the nutritional components for our programs and supplements. That means I'll be helping to figure out the healthiest things for you the eat that'll help you lose weight. I'll also oversee our staff of registered dietitians, and prepare nutritional training content.

So stay tuned, I'll be back soon with my first post!